You Can be the Future of Addiction Treatment
Local growing multi-location conglomerate of Opioid Treatment Programs (OTPs) in the greater Baltimore area looking to hire a Medical Director to facilitate the expansion and reach of our treatment centers.
You can become a major force in the battle against the opioid crisis. You will be instrumental in making an invaluable difference in the lives of thousands of people suffering from addiction by assisting in their recovery.
If you are looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission - join a mission with a company behind it.
Who you will be reporting to:
Our Chief Executive Officer
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Development of program policies and procedures in compliance with all relevant state and federal laws
- Direct patient care
- Diagnosing and treating opioid and other drug use disorders
- Evaluation of comorbidities and risk factors for opioid maintenance treatment
- Overseeing a highly qualified team of nurse practitioners, licensed practical nurses, lab technicians, and ancillary staff to ensure excellent patient care
- Physician (MD) licensed to practice medicine in the state of Maryland
- Current DEA and CDS licenses
- At least 3 years of documented experience providing services to persons with substance-related disorders and opioid use disorders, including at least 1 year of experience in the treatment of opioid use disorder with opioid maintenance therapy
- Board-certified in addiction medicine or addiction psychiatry
- One year of experience with prescribing buprenorphine
- Management experience a plus
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Excellent analytical, verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Compensation commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time