# Job Description SummaryThis position records customer complaints or requests for service and repair for Capital Equipment received by telephone or email\. This position performs interactive troubleshooting on Bard owned and customer owned Capital Equipment and completes the complaint file\.
# Job Description
- Functions as the primary internal contact for BD\-Bard Access Systems' customers registering Capital Equipment complaints or requests for service/repair\.
- Makes a determination if the information received from a customer constitutes a complaint or troubleshooting or routine servicing of Capital Equipment\.
- Documents complaints and service and repair requests received and assures accurate completion of the appropriate fields for recording evaluations of complaints, service requests and troubleshooting\.
- Processes loaner equipment requests and verifies the status of Capital Equipment sent for repair\.
- Performs serial number searches for Customer Service\.
- Processes return of Capital Equipment for service and repair through Customer Service\.
- Verifies inventory with Customer Service
- Redirects Capital Equipment sent to BD\-Bard to the appropriate Service Center\.
- Performs Sales Order number tracking and stock number look up for Customer Service\.
- Interfaces with domestic customers, sales representatives or other BD\-Bard division personnel regarding the return of Capital Equipment, when necessary, the procurement of additional information for the complaint or service and repair request, including product ownership and warranty information\.
- Interacts with a vast spectrum of people that may be irate because of a real or perceived problem\.
- Handles a large volume of work in an organized manner with constant interruption due to phone calls\.
- Determines defect codes from information provided for each complaint\.
- Deals with the division leadership in terms of submitting reports and responding to queries\.
# Additional Locations
# Work Shift
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.