BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Title Assistant Level II in Newport Beach, CA 92660.
Job Title: Title Assistant Level II
Location: Newport Beach, CA 92660
Expected Duration: 4+ Months(Possible Temp To Perm)
· The Title Assistant is responsible for assisting the Title Examiners in the production of title products, inclusive of setting up new orders, ordering and sending out tax certificates, and assisting in product revisions. The Title Assistant is also responsible for helping internal and external customers/clients in the maintenance of those products.
· Assist and work directly with title examiners in the production of professional, error free and timely title insurance products.
· The product depends on the department the employee is located in and/or at the direction of their manager.
· This position may also include the production of Ownership and Encumbrance reports (O & E’s).
· Assist the title examiners in the maintenance of the title products.
· This may include but is not limited to preparing revised products, sending out copies of additional documents, tax certificates or other items.
· The production and maintenance of the title products and or policies must be completed in a timely fashion.
· The time will vary with departments and client demands.
· The title manager will communicate with the title assistant and the department as to what constitutes a timely fashion.
· If the title assistant cannot meet the deadline specified, they must communicate to the appropriate parties and their manager that the product will be delayed and when it can be expected.
· The production of O & E’s either verbal or written.
· The product must be as error free as is possible. The title assistant should strive for 100% accuracy 100% of the time.
· Answer the phone calls directed to their department and to field those calls either by helping the client directly or by directing the call to an examiner or title officer. The call may require further research by the title assistant in order to assist the client.
· Provide outstanding customer service at all times to our internal and external clients.
· Minimum 4 - 6 years’ experience or other related retail type industry involving client interaction.
· Position requires intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· High School diploma and some college level education is a plus.
· Candidate must be detail oriented and possess the ability to be flexible.
· Candidate must be familiar with the usage of various office equipment such as fax machines, copy machine, 10 key calculator, and must possess computer skills.
Thank you for your time and consideration. If you are not interested, but you know someone who may be more of a fit for this position, feel free to pass along my information.