- Expired: October 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Technical Writer
Location: Greenwich Street, New York, NY (|Hybrid)
- Articulate strategy and target state architecture, data models and processes through collaboration with business & data leads and architects
- Produce various technical & functional documents - roadmaps, current vs target state, applications landscape, system architecture etc.
- Summarize and generalize technical & functional details into presentations for senior technical & business stakeholders
- Prepare and present content based on the stakeholders needs and expectations
- Participate in various data & architecture forums and discussions to stay informed of latest developments
- Use collaboration tools (eg. SharePoint, TEAMS, Wiki) to store & maintain knowledgebase to make documents easy to refer to & use
- Use required designs & diagrams creation tools
- Experience with technical writing and presentation skills with ability to use required tools as per the required work
- Ability to translate technical and strategy discussions into the appropriate technical and/or communication documents
- Experience using Visio, Enterprise Architect. PowerPoint or other similar tools to create technical documents
- Experience in creating roadmap, current v/s target state, tech landscape, system architecture etc.
- Experience in creating product or application documents
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proven experience as a technical writer in tech or business organizations; a background in a design discipline a plus
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple concurrent initiatives
- Background in Data Strategy and Architecture
- Experience in defining Strategy and Architecture across different business units, geographies, and functions
- Experience in financial services specifically Wealth Management / Private Banking
- Bachelors degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
- 9-12 years of total experience, with minimum 6+ years of technical writer experience
- Any technical writing related professional learning or certification would be plus
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 186774 when responding to this ad.
AddressNew York, NY
EducationView all jobs at BCforward
Get fresh Full Time Technical Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.