Job Title: Techforce Staff Analyst
Location: Indianapolis IN 46204
Duration: 1+ year with possibility of extension
We are looking for a Desktop Support Specialist to provide onsite support to our employees. In this role, you will provide remote and local IT and desktop support by troubleshooting, diagnosing, installing and configuring a variety of hardware and software. You will also assist in application support issues, such as access provisioning and various app configuration changes. As a Techforce Support Specialist, you exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing excellent customer service and exercising sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems. You will maintain in-depth knowledge of all desktop
systems, applications, and technologies. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience with desktop support in a mid to large size Enterprise.
● Hardware provisioning, imaging, troubleshooting, and software installation for laptops (Apple &
Dell), desktops (Dell), and corporate owned/BYOD mobile devices (IOS/Android) along with
● User and administration of operating systems in a mixed environment of Mac OSX and
● TCP/IP networking support and troubleshooting of a corporate user and remote user
environment with LAN, WAN, and VPN implementations globally.
● Troubleshooting a variety of client, mobile and cloud applications office software (Microsoft
Office, Gapps, Browsers, Salesforce.com, etc.).
● Solid understanding of Active Directory and Access management.
● Understanding and adhering to security policies and corporate best practices.
● Solve complex incidents by applying known documented solutions and processes, taking work
items through to completion with minimal direct supervision.
● Partnering with senior members of the team to learn new skills, ask for help, and escalate as
● Perform all tasks related to the day-to-day operations
● Ability to work from a fast-paced queue of support requests, driving all issues to resolution with
a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution
● Maintain and demonstrate 100% compliance with all written security policies, SOX procedures
and change management controls
● Communicating in different settings and methods including team meetings, conference calls,
email, instant messaging, and social media.
● Aptitude and ability to learn to adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements in a
fast paced, dynamic global environment.
● Training team members in formal and informal settings.
● Understanding of customer and technical support processes
● Create and update documentation on new or changing processes
● BA/BS Degree (or equivalent experience)
● 2+ years of experience in a desktop support function at a medium to large enterprise
● Current knowledge of PC, Mac and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.), hardware/software and
general technology trends
● Ability to juggle multiple projects/tasks across various user groups
● Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into
● Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
● Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
● Strong research and problem solving abilities are required
● Must be self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
Additional Desired Skills:
● Polycom and Video Conferencing solutions experience
● Linux support experience
● Knowledge of desktop security (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching/two-factor
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.