Service Delivery Consultant
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Service Delivery Consultant located at Oklahoma City, OK.!
Position Title : Service Delivery Consultant
Expected Contract length : 06+ Months with possibility of extension or Permanent (depends on your client needs and your performance in the contract)
Location : Oklahoma City, OK
- Must possess the proven ability to install and configure new IT equipment, perform PC Refresh, deploy new hire installs of equipment, PC moves, retirement and pickup of devices set for retirement.
- Wipe drives with proper chain of custody. Basic inventory management.
- To resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware.
- Installation of new hardware for customers, such as new monitors, docking stations, or keyboards.
- May also include diagnoses and resolving software and hardware incidents, including operating systems (Windows 7/10) and across a range of software applications on the client machine (Office applications, Outlook, Skype for Business, etc.).
- Basic printer troubleshooting and maintenance for all office printers including daily/weekly/monthly print request processing for high capacity printers.
- A successful candidate takes complete ownership of issues and their assigned tickets by carrying out problem analysis to implement fixes and computer installations with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams both direct and indirect to include leads and management where necessary as well as end to end scheduling operations for tickets assigned directly to them.
Must accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service desk system
- Must maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- Must maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- Client Site Services IT Support staff works in a very dynamic, fast-paced environment which provides services over the phone, through e-mail, and in person.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 108101 when responding to this ad.