Job Role: Service Analyst/Service Representative
Location: Billings, MT 59101
Duration: 18 Months contract (Temp to Hire)
Role Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Provides accurate and timely processing of service requests, transactions, activities, etc. within relevant service level agreements and in accordance with established policies, processes and procedures.
• Provides accurate, consistent, knowledgeable responses to stakeholder questions and requests.
• Follows documented policies and procedures to execute day to day transactions, activities, processes and ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
• Checks and reconciles information and documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Identifies and resolves discrepancies in accordance with standard procedures.
• Performs administrative tasks such as distributing/collecting/filing/etc. documentation and information.
• Data enters, reviews and verifies loan information and documentation for processing and/or further handling.
• Manages documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner.
• Analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
• Communicates and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
• Collaborates in development/implementation of new processes/systems and changes/improvements to existing systems and processes.
• Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees
Must-Have Skills Include:
• 2+ years of experience as a servicing analyst
• Experience processing and interpreting loan/lending documentation
• Experience processing and interpreting commercial lending products/documentation
• Strong MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, excel)
• Knowledge of the risk and regulatory requirements of BMO
Nice to have skills:
• Previous experience working with BMO systems is a BIG plus
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, no discipline
• Verbal & written communication skills.
• Organization skills.
• Collaboration & team skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.