Job Role: Systems Specialist II/Salesforce Administrator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 5+ months contract
Preferred 4-6 years of platform-specific Development or implementation or support experience in an enterprise IT environment.
Independently perform the following functions: -
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and/or other platform native functionality
- Strong knowledge of platform best practices
- Strong knowledge of one or more business process verticals
- Strong knowledge of support concepts and policies
- Basic knowledge of coding languages
Platform Scope: -
- Support playbooks execution, as support SME and POC for development and business partners
- Complex enhancement projects from inception through delivery and transition to support including training and documentation development
- Sev1/2 incidents management - Root cause analysis ownership and resolution Basic code troubleshooting
- Proactive monitoring design and implementation
- Backlog trend analysis and management - Automation and/or design enhancements for case reduction
- Certified Salesforce advanced administrator with 5+ years Administrative experience.
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce SOQL, SOSL and sharing and security model Experience in implementing end to end config based solutions including field creation requests, validation rule implementation, workflow implementation, new record types and Approval flows.
- Good understanding of database concepts and data modelling capabilities Hands on experience with Apex, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers, Force.com Platform preferred Experience with use of the Salesforce.com APIs (via java, or through web services) to integrate Salesforce.com with other tools preferred Demonstrated understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce Platform and experience administrating core CRM functionality A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.