Location: Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Pay rate: $9.00/Hr
Expected Duration: 6+ Month
Shift: Position is for Day Shift, flexible start time of 7:30am-8:30am, however it needs to approved and consistent
Required shift ends at 4:30pm unless OT is approved
- Proofread all documents submitted for recording for accuracy, completeness, compliance with technical and legal requirements and accept or reject documents accordingly
- Respond to telephone inquiries about pending records
- Read, comprehend and implement information contained in technical memos together with other information affecting recording practices
- Make final decisions about the adequacy of documents submitted for recording
- Perform other duties as may be required or requested by supervisor
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.