- Expired: March 05, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Quality Engineer for our client based in Dallas, TX.
- Position Title: Quality Engineer
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- 2+ months
3 Most Critical Elements that are needed in this role:
- Soft skills: Ask questions, thinking critically (able to simplify and find solutions), timely communication
- Automation - Selenium / API testing
- understanding Apex code (or Java) and configuration
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent - Preferred 5+ years relevant experience
- Two SFDC certifications
- Good understanding of a functional area primary technology and platform
- Demonstrated ability to execute on features of medium to high complexity within his/her functional area.
- Partners with a more senior engineer to deliver complex features.
- Written code that others can understand, support, maintain, and expand.
- Demonstrated consistent, successful delivery over time.
- Considered a good problem solver who can identify root cause within functional domain and collaborate to identify root cause across system boundaries quickly
- Aware of interdependencies between his/her functional areas and other functional area, both upstream and downstream.
- Aware of and understands trends, technical developments in the broader industry and how those can be applied at SFDC.
- Basic understanding of the architecture of the major functional platform(s) within the group or BU - Recognition of when to configure vs. build
- Work needs direction and oversight from a more senior member of the team
- Partners with a more senior engineer to deliver very complex or foundational features.
- Able to use and extend existing code framework to implement new functionality.
- Maintains at least one applicable technology certification
- Industry Standard ETL Tool (Informatica, Ab Initio, etc)Sql , PL/SQL, DatabaseShell ScriptingLinux/Solaris - basic commands -Understanding of Data models
- Solid understanding of a business area and multiple processes within that area.
- Able to actively participate in functional process discussions (level 3-4)
- Understanding of immediate upstream / downstream impacts from functional decisions Understanding of underlying data schema, data definitions and relationship to process Demonstrated understanding of both industry and SFDC-specific policies & practices.
- Applies them to his/her work effectively.
- Track record of delivering on features of medium complexity over a period of time
- Track record of meeting sprint commitments -Minimal code rollbacks or post production bugs.
- A highly experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; Has wide-ranging experiences, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. All software engineers must be well versed in Agile Methodology & have ADM Training.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 126112 when responding to this ad.
ManufacturingView all jobs at BCforward