- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, leadership and judgment;
- Define project scope, objectives and requirements and will own the project plan, schedule, budget, resource management, vendor management, issues and risks;
- Manage the delivery of multiple projects concurrently that have moderate to high levels of business or technical complexity and risk, and that involve multiple business areas and owners;
- Manage dependencies and impacts with other teams and business functions;
- Be accountable to ensure project commitments and deliverables are met;
- Interact daily with development teams, quality engineering, business analysts, product managers, support teams, cross-functional business teams and global process owners to develop the overall program plans, schedules and ensure the smooth delivery of the business solution and all deliverabales;
- Work is reviewed and measured based on attainment of objectives and overall success of projects; Business expectations and ensure client satisfaction with delivery to schedule and budget;
- Provide global and cross-functional leadership to local and virtual project teams, building a collaborative and productive environment for teams to excel in. -----
- SKILLS: Project management and information systems software development lifecycle experience; Experience in managing multiple full lifecycle FINANCIALS and/or CRM integrated implementations with strengths in the area of GL, AP, AR, and AM
- Knowledge of business applications and business process optimization, with a focus on Financials an/or CRM integrated systems;
- Saleforce.com, Oracle Financials, and other ERP experience, a plus;
- Expert project management skills, specifically communication skills, project planning, risk management and capacity planning;
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a dynamic environment;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills including receptive listening skills and ability to present complex ideas in a concise and objective manner;
- Comfortable and experienced in presenting to senior level project stakeholders and sponsors as well as to large audiences;
- Excellent team player able to work with virtual and global cross functional teams;
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills;
- Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment;
- Has demonstrated clear leadership skills and experience working with large, complex projects; Formal project management training and education.
Professional project management credentials (such as PMP); Experience with Agile methodologies and principles; Advanced negotiation and presentation skills; Knowledge of on-demand web applications, web services APIs and various integration technologies is a plus; Background in business process analysis, requirements, design and quality; Experience in business partner relationship, business value scorecards and portfolio management.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.