Production worker/Machine Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Production worker
Duration: 03 Months
Location: 70 Broadway Lynnfield MA 10940
Conduent is seeking candidates with high energy, detail-oriented, self-motivated looking for an opportunity to grow professionally. Someone that wants to join a team of experienced members in the Print and Mailing industry. We will provide the training and guidance to help the candidates get all knowledge needed to succeed with us at Conduent. This is a great position for someone that is looking for career in the Print and Mailing business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Handles Banking and Insurance Documents to be mailed to the Customers via USPS, FedEx, UPS, and Special Courier.
• Read a Work Order with all the processing instructions.
• Break down documents utilizing and human readable barcode that will identify the breaking points for each mailing package.
• Fold and insert these documents into various envelope types and sizes including box packaging.
• Perform quality checks to ensure documents accuracy and quality.
• Balance package counts against volumes provide to ensure 100% accuracy.
• Ability to lift up to 20-40 pounds (boxes and mail trays).
• Open to receive instructions and direction based on priorities and Service Level Agreements set by the Clients.
• Ability to sit and or stand for long periods of time.
• Perform other tasks as needed assigned by management.
No Experience needed; we will train.
70 Broadway Lynnfield MA 1940Lynnfield, MA
ManufacturingView all jobs at BCforward
Get fresh Production Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.