- Posted: over a month ago
Role : Production Worker
Duration : 1 Year
- Essential Functions
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reads routing and performs work as assigned by department supervisor.
- Sews, cuts, clips, hooks or otherwise assembles the materials to produce sub-assemblies or finished product from raw materials.
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
- Pack finished goods into correct packages and boxes.
- Track production on schedule boards.
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Place finished goods on the designated pallet.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
ManufacturingView all jobs at BCforward
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?