BCforward Websterville, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Production Operator
Location: Websterville, VT 05678
Expected Duration: 3 Months
Shift Timings: 05:00 AM – 01:30 PM (Mon – Fri)
· Sets-up, dismantles, cleans, and sanitizes machinery.
· Assembles pipes, connects vats, pumps, and other equipment based on process.
· Prepares ingredients and records lot number accordingly.
· Enters proper code dates and uses appropriate packaging such as film, label, boxes, and tape.
· Runs machinery based on process, weight, and pack size.
· Controls the weight, takes frequent measurements, and adjusts machinery accordingly.
· Feeds packaging into machine while monitoring the seal, packaging, and coding accuracy.
· Takes pH, temperature, and moisture on all products.
· Places product properly in boxes and builds pallets according to specs.
· Tallies number of cases per pallet and writes pallet tags.
· Completes all quality and accounting paperwork.
· Washes cheese bags and storage tanks.
· Performs environmental cleaning.
· Follows all procedures, GMPs, Safety, Quality, and Sanitation plans.
· Collects samples for Quality Assurance, as needed.
· Coordinates with cheesemakers.
· Helps in tasks as assigned and/or where needed.
· Helps in other departments, as needed.
Education and Experience:
· High School Degree or equivalent.
· Must be attentive to detail and have good organizational skills.
· Must be a team player or can work independently if needed.
· Must be able to perform basic math addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
· Must be able to effectively communicate and actively listen.
· Familiarity with food production and the dairy industry is desirable.
· Must be flexible with work schedule and be available to work until end of production run and clean up.
· Must be able to produce quality work at the swift pace of production.
· Ability to relate with a positive, warm, and friendly manner.
· Must have a willing attitude to learn and better the Creamery and yourself.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.
About BCforward: BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs inta full-service personnel solution’s organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward alsoperates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward tdeliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering tour customers’ specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs. www.BCforward.com
20 Pitman Road Websterville Vermont USA 05678Websterville, VT