BCforward is seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner Sr In Sacramento, CA
Hospice and/or Home Health experience (1+ years required)
Must be comfortable in a home-care setting
- Responsible for managing patient care and treatment in collaboration with the physician.
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Performs health assessments and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and physician instructions.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients' clinical problems and health care needs.
- Discusses case with physician.
- Formulates and documents care plan.
- Prescribes medication or other forms of treatment.
- Participates in On-Call program which may include after-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
- Requires an MS in Nursing; 1 year of related experience with clinical emphasis for nurse practitioner; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in applicable state required.
- For Care More business units, satisfactory completion of a Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.
Location : Sacramento, CA
Expected Contract length : 3-6 months with possibility of extension / Permanent
Who to Contact: Ramesh
How to Apply: Please send your resume to
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 112625 when responding to this ad.