Job Title: Machine Operator-Winder
Location: Greenville, TX 75401
Expected Duration: 6 Months
Shift Timings: 06:15 PM – 06:45 AM (Mon-Fri)
· Operate various machines and equipment, to perform mixing of chemicals, pulling mandrels from wrapped tubes, cutting, grinding, machining, stamping, and painting.
· Operate machine equipment safely and in accordance to technical work instructions and quality management system.
· 4.2 Report improper machine function and or parts not being held to proper dimensions.
· 4.3 Use overhead hoists or cranes and drive forklifts after training.
· 4.4 Read blueprints after training and perform work-in-process procedures.
· 4.5 Maintain neat housekeeping.
· 4.6 May be necessary to cross train in other mfg. areas of MCP.
· 4.7 Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
· 4.8 Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
· 4.9 Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
· 4.10 Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
· Medium Work
· Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and / or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
If you are selected for this position, this position requires candidates to complete a background check and drug screen/physical.