Job Title: FSQR Technician
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Albert Lea, MN 56007
Shift Hours of Operation: 5:00am-1:30pm with some overtime and weekend work.
This position provides support to the facility through monitoring and reporting of daily production line activities as directed by the Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Supervisor. Position assures compliance to quality and regulatory aspects of production through various forms of auditing in comparison to Client and Customer expectations. Position acts as consumer and customer advocate in supporting quality and wholesome food production.
Minimum Education Required: HS Diploma
Other Required Experience/Qualifications:
· Minimum of 2 years of food manufacturing experience
· Must be able to communicate with employees of all levels of the organization
· Must have good math skills/knowledge
· Computer literacy including spreadsheet manipulation
Additional Preferred Experience/Qualifications:
· Previous Quality Assurance, Sanitation, or Food Lab setting experience
· 4 year degree in Food Science, Biology, Chemistry, or related field
· Basic bilingual skills (Spanish/English)