BCforward Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Investigator
Location:Phoenix, AZ 85007
Expected Duration: 6+ months contract
This position requires the investigator to evaluate each case for compliance with all Labor Department jurisdictional programs. This position conducts investigations mainly from the office.
The temporary Investigator position is responsible for:
• Conduct investigations regarding Labor Department jurisdictional programs including; Wage, Payment Compliance, Equal Pay, Minimum Wage, Earned Paid Sick Time, and Retaliation complaints.
• Review case files and conduct research for identification and correct servicing of involved parties.
• Contact involved parties via telephone, email, in-person or by regular mail.
• Obtain documentation and weigh evidence received to determine pertinent issues.
• Analyze the information provided, formulate questions, create and send the notice letters.
• Interview involved parties, conduct mediation conferences to negotiate settlements between opposing parties.
• Investigating employers for compliance issues; if the employer is found to be out of compliance the Investigator will provide education and recommend whether or not a civil penalty is warranted.
• Educate employers and employees on all Labor Department jurisdictional programs.
• Compose detailed, comprehensive activity logs of investigative actions taken, information received; and relevancy of facts uncovered.
• Maintain detailed written notes of conversations with involved parties.
• Render a decision on investigations conducted and write complete, concise determinations in narrative format using findings of fact, and a final order.
• Other duties as assigned.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs inta full-service personnel solution’s organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward alsoperates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward tdeliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering tour customers’ specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
LegalView all jobs at BCforward