IT Business Analyst or Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated IT Business Analyst or Project Manager in New York, NY
Job Title: IT Business Analyst or Project Manager
Location: New York, NY
Anticipated Duration: 06 months
This is Hybrid role,
• Provides effective program governance, project management, including program/project setup, planning, and tracking using tools such as MS Project, JIRA, & etc., following the required essential governance operational procedures.
• Architects the business management and process transformation with innovative, simple, and optimal designs, leveraging available in house or third-party technologies.
• Produces program/project business requirement documents and ensure the documents and other tracking evidence are effectively collected and maintained for all related programs/projects.
• Manages end to end technology program/project life cycle including generating business requirements, guide functional designing, managing user acceptance test (UAT), and deployment.
• Collects and documents business requirements for technology projects and collaborates with business group stakeholders.
• Manages user acceptance test (UAT) including planning, use cases collections, test scripting, execution, issue tracking, and status reporting.
• Executes release management for business groups including communication, pre/post release user training, and user functional guide documentation.
• Organizes/hosts program or project level meetings based on the program/project plan and provides in-time meeting minutes and tracks action items based on the agreed takeaways.
• Supports Technology Investment Budget Analysis and tracks budget expenditure status at program/project level.
• Lead the analytics and redesign of the business data analytics process and reporting process solutions.
• Support the design, the development, the execution, and the maintenance of the Risk Tech and Non-Tech Investment Process, budget review, program/project tracking and reporting
• Requires a bachelors degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, or other science majors. MBA and Ph.D. degree is a plus.
• Must be a strategic risk process and system solution thinker with knowledge of risk processes and risk systems, and experience of transformation and management of projects
• 12+ years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience as both an IT Lead Business Analyst, and a senior Project Manager, or closely related position.
• Knowledge and working experience of architecting and managing IT database, data governance, big data, cloud, and other IT skillsets is a must. Requires technical skillsets:
• Database: dba for Oracle/Sybase, MongoDB
• Big Data: Hadoop, Spark, Snowflake
• Web Servers: Tomcat, Weblogic, Websphere
• Working experience includes managing a wide scope of stakeholders, relationship management skills, excellent written and verbal communication, and effective organization skills. Technical writing skillset is preferred.
• Ability to build strong client relationships / business partnership, and to thrive in uncertainty.
• Ability to lead a program with multiple projects in parallel and effectively communicate.
• Must be a self-motivated, self-starter who can independently handle tasks with little oversight.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to study and familiarize client framework including policies, standards, procedures, guidelines and training to provide optimal business solutions.
“We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.”
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at BCforward
Get fresh Business Analyst Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.