Financial Analyst (Level I) ONSITE ROLE
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst (Level I) ONSITE ROLE to join our team! You will conduct quantitative analyses of various investment and financial programs.
- WM Tax Operations Consolidated Statement Team is responsible for the production of ~3.5m tax reporting statements. Responsibilities include but are not limited researching, resolving and validating the integrity of tax entries and tax income data housed on the tax reporting database.
- This data is then used to produce our tax statements and reported to the IRS, Puerto Rico or various states.
- Data validation is performed daily, monthly or annually for numerous internal processes.
- Weekend/Weekday overtime is required when necessary especially during tax season, January through February
- Conduct cost analysis on financial programs and operations
- Determine financial status and analyze forecast results
- Perform month-end client valuation for assigned funds
- Research and assess offshore and domestic fund options
- Resolve accounting errors on a timely basis with documentation
- Prepare profit and loss models
- Experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
1500 MERRILL LYNCH DR Pennington New Jersey USA 08534Pennington, NJ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at BCforward
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?