Executive Assistant with Compliance \ Convention Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role:Executive Assistant with Compliance \ Convention Manager
Location: South San Francisco, CA 94080
Duration: 12 months contract with the possibility of extension
The general purpose of this role is to support the assigned Genentech product/brand or functional teams in developing, delivering, and managing the various meeting, event, and convention strategies, plans, logistics, tactics and resources. These teams may include relevant partners/stakeholders in the U.S. Commercial Operations, Government Affairs, Managed Care & Customer Operations, U.S. Medical Affairs, (USMA) and potentially other Genentech groups. This role provides oversight on end to end customer experiences for meetings, events and conventions.
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. Organize and coordinate venues, travel, lodging, materials, exhibits, equipment, external functions, dinners, ceremonies, etc. for relevant events, whether directly managed or managing these activities through internal/external partners. Provide onsite management and oversight for applicable meetings/events/conventions.
2. Collaborate with internal partners, stakeholders, and external partners to develop an in- depth understanding of their business needs and objectives and execute vision into successful meetings/events/conventions.
3. Manage budget and resource allocation for assigned meetings/events/conventions.
Responsible for goals and objectives meeting high-standards and within budget. Ensure the most cost-efficient and effective resources are deployed to avoid redundancies in work efforts.
4. Complete evaluation and reporting, identify and share best practices and develop best-in- class meeting/event/convention strategies that enable internal client groups to achieve their business objectives and goals.
5. Identify, negotiate, contract, and manage vendors; ensure high quality and cost-
effectiveness, and ensure SLAs are met.
6. Ensure events are fully compliant with governing laws, regulations, as well as Genentech- specific policies and procedures. Develop and implement training for internal teams on processes, templates and tools.
7. Identify and share opportunities for continuous process improvement. Develop and
implement best practices, processes, templates and/or tools.
8. May provides guidance to less experienced team members and vendors, and manage third party staff to ensure work is aligned with meeting plans and objectives.
Compliance - Promote and participate in an open dialogue on compliance topics and reinforce importance of adhering to compliance policies and guidance; hold self and others accountable for compliant behavior.
Simplicity - Seek to improve the way things get done by making efficient and resource- conscious decisions. Work to make processes simpler and more effective.
Customer Centricity - Work with the end-user in mind (i.e. patient, key stakeholder, or other party). Ensure that work is in support of creating value for the end-user.
AddressSouth San Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at BCforward
Get fresh Assistant Compliance Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.