Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Warrenville, IL 60555
Duration: 2 Months Contract
Pay Rate: $15.82/hr on W2
Schedule Notes: Hours are 9am - 4pm during the first week for training. After the first week the hours will be 8am - 5pm.
These jobs may be found in service-related call center or non-call center environments. Employees perform a host of customer service duties such as receiving calls/emails and requests from the general public, real estate agents/brokers or other agencies. The type of request may depend on the business segment e.g. escrow branches will deal with escrow-related calls. Insurance businesses may receive policy or claims related inquiries and SMS may receive technical-related questions. Interface with customers typically by telephone, letter, fax or email to handle queries/problems. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. These jobs are generic for broad applicability across the organization
Top desired skills: MS Office/Outlook, Typing 40 wpm, Strong customer service skills, ability to multi-task
- General knowledge of company products and customer service activities. - Proficient MS Office skills - Must be able to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant
- Verifies contacts and account information.
- Examines customer requests and implements appropriate corrective action to respond to customer requests.
- Coordinates the scheduling of residential and commercial transactions
- Escalates queries/requests for action as appropriate to Supervisor and/or Field locations for immediate action.
- Open title orders from customers, track them to production and follow up with customers as required
- 1-2 years related experience; no industry experience required
- High School diploma or equivalent
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.