Customer Service Representative
BCforward Secaucus, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Title: Customer Service Representative
• Position Address: Remote
• Anticipated start date: ASAP
• Duration: 6+ months(With a possibility of extension)
Job Responsibilities / Job Requirement
- The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for answering inquiries from Marketplace individual consumers including but not limited to general information as well as assisting individuals and families in applying for health care coverage through the Marketplace.
- Answer incoming calls from consumers including the general public, prospective enrolees and people assisting enrolees or acting on their behalf in accordance with all performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols.
- Process new applications for health care coverage via the telephone, mail, and web, including building tax household, household income, eligibility determinations, interpreting determinations made by the Marketplace, and enrolment into health plans.
- Process life event changes, demographic updates, disenrollment requests, and special enrolment periods as requested.
- Transfer/refer consumers to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
- Respond to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Facilitate translation services for non-English speaking callers according to procedures.
- Make outbound calls to applicants to obtain needed information.
- Review documents sent in by applicants and process according to work instructions.
- Attends meetings and trainings as requested and maintains up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
- Meet Quality Assurance (QA) and other key performance metrics.
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Work is constantly performed in an office environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
BCforwardWhy Work Here?
What makes BCforward different is our people and how we do business. We pride ourselves on locating and hiring the best resources in USA.
About BCforward: BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs inta full-service personnel solution’s organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward alsoperates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward tdeliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering tour customers’ specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities tdeliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us taddress your most challenging needs. www.BCforward.com