Customer Service Representative
BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Customer Service Representative in Fort Washington, PA
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Fort Washington, PA
Expected Duration:6 Months Contract with possible extension
PA Life and Health license is required.
- Answer customer inquiries via email and 1-800 lines to achieve targeted department service levels and quality standards.
- Support and service new and renewal business.
- Accurately explain Life and Health policy details to callers.
- Evaluate client needs and make appropriate coverage recommendations.
- Complete all client service requests within targeted timelines.
- Life and Health license is required.
Investigate and answer coverage inquiries; provide support to other members of the business unit; provide ancillary support; clearly and appropriately document account according to department standards
- Manage daily telephone coverage to achieve department service levels
- Ability to identify priorities based on business needs
- Attention to detail
- Anticipate client needs
- Position hours: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
- 1-2 years insurance experience
- Call Center customer service experience required
Education: HS Diploma Required
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 102003 when responding to this ad.