BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Customer Service Representative Job Opportunity for our client in East Hartford. CT 06108!
· Position Title: Customer Service Representative
· Location: East Hartford. CT 06108
· Anticipated start date: ASAP
· Expected Contract Duration: 3 months contract
Reports directly to a Call Center Supervisor. Provides courteous and accurate one to one telephone contact with HUSKY consumers, assisting in providing program, account information and password reset assistance for the online Consumer Portal. Use the designated system to document calls, requests and status information.
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Act as initial point of contact for inquiries from potential and existing HUSKY beneficiaries related to Spend-down, My Account password resets and Premium Billing for the HUSKY and MedConneCT Program.
• Provide one-to-one telephone contact with consumers and providers.
• Assist with password resets.
• Accurately respond to incoming calls received by the call center.
• Accurately document all interactions with consumers.
• Maintain technical and program policy proficiency in the HUSKY Health rules/guidelines and other related program policies.
• Properly forward calls to Call Center Leadership or other CT agencies per procedures.
• Provide clear, complete, accurate and objective information based on full understanding of program requirements.
• Log calls into call tracking system; note trends in consumer questions and concerns, report and recommend measures to improve customer service.
• Work with consumers in difficult situations.
• Handle and data enter complaints in accordance with approved policies and procedures.
• Research inquiries as needed
• Report any technical problems with equipment, systems or facilities to Call Center Manager
• Meet and exceed daily standards for calls answered, accuracy, customer service, and quality.
• Participate in training activities as needed.
• Participate in and contributes to the quality improvement process.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Minimum Experience Requirements (Candidates must have at least one of the following):
• Associates degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
• Two years experience in call center environment preferred.
• Two years experience in a healthcare field preferred.
• Knowledge and operational experience in Medicaid and/or CHIP programs a plus.
• General knowledge of public health, Medicaid and human services systems preferred.
• Ability to provide Exemplary Customer Service and achieve results through respect, empathy, knowledge and commitment.
• Knowledge of Medicaid and managed care programs.
• Basic understanding of a call center environment and quality monitoring processes
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Consumers and co-workers.
• Ability to problem solve through analysis and ongoing feedback.
• Ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
• Data entry skills to include accuracy and spelling
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines; flexibility under pressure
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
• Ability to maintain self-control under stressful situations.
• Ability to work independently and maintain accountability
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in use of computer, including MS Office Suite and Avaya telephone system
• Bilingual capabilities a plus
• Ability to type at least 40 WPM.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solution’s organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers’ specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.