Customer Service Representative / Collections - REMOTE for locals
BCforward Brea, CA
- Expired: 21 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BCForward is looking to fill the below Position for one of the Major Client. If you are interested, please send updated resume.
Job Title : Customer Service Rep / Collections Representative
Location : Brea, CA, 92823
Pay Rate: : $19.00/ hr
• Customer Service Assessment – Minimum 85%
• Prep for a Behavioural Interview/Customer Service Role Play
Training Hours are 8am – 5pm M – F
Schedule: 12-8PST Mon-Thurs, Fri 9:30-6, every other Saturday
Must be flexible for ALL these of shifts:8am – 5pm, 12-8PST Mon-Thurs, Fri 9:30-6, every other Saturday
Consumer Vehicle Collections
- The Credit Assistant Specialist works in the collections environment and handle’s routine inbound or outbound dialer calls at early stage of delinquency.
- Primary responsibilities are collections, customer servicing, and other loss mitigation activities.
- Contacts delinquent customers in order to secure payment and determine reason for delinquency on active loan.
- This person must have the ability to communication effectively.
- Requires knowledge of the organization, products and/or services.
- May require advanced problem solving skills.
- Must be an individual goal achiever but also understand, contribute to and be an advocate of the overall team goal, be adaptable to change, lead peers by example, be dependable, etc.
- Typically requires 1 to 3 years of customer services and/or collections experience.
*Please include military (active or reserve) and any college education, regardless of contact center experience. Please include retail, store, and restaurant experience as well for all applicants.
- Requires basic knowledge of the organization, products and/or services
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- One year of customer service experience (includes retail, restaurant, etc)
- Some understanding of the Inbound Call Center
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Proven ability to meet and exceed productivity and quality monitoring goals
- Excellent PC skills
- Must be a team player
- Ability to seek solutions for customers in a fast-paced environment
- Collections experience
- 1+ years of telephone sales experience
- 1+ years of financial industry
*Position will be remote (Equipment shipped)
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs inta full-service personnel solution’s organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward alsoperates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward tdeliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering tour customers’ specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
BusinessView all jobs at BCforward