BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Agency Service Representative – (Call Center) for our client at Cincinnati OH 45209
Position Title: Customer Service Representative – (Call Center)- 100% Remote Job
Location: Cincinnati OH 45209
Duration: 9+ months with possible extension
anticipated Start Date: August 3rd 2020
· Responsible for providing advanced customer service support to brokers selling company products via telephone or written communication.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Assists agents and brokers via telephone or written communication.
· Responds to inquiries involving commissions, legislation, product information and policies and procedures for Individual, Small Group, Dental and Life.
· Will be expected to average a certain number of phone calls per representative per week, average pieces of correspondence to be processed per day.
· Coordinates mailings and fulfillment requests. Assists in broker road shows. Provides reports to brokers. Works on special projects.
· Requires a high school diploma; 1 year of related customer service experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Previous health insurance industry experience preferred. Advanced benefits, claims processing or membership knowledge preferred.
· Please list required skill sets, experiences, or methodologies (technical or otherwise) or put N/A
· Previous call center, inbound/outbound, customer service, sales
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solution’s organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers’ specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.