I have a Very Urgent position Customer Service Representative with my Client in Fargo, ND, 58103. If interested, please send me your Updated resume with best number to reach you.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Estimated Duration: 05+ Months
Shift: M-F 6AM-2:30 PM
Location: Fargo, ND, 58103
7 week on-site training, then will go remote shortly thereafter until COVID-19 situation eases. Position will return to being fully on-site after COVID-19.
• Providing high quality customer service by responding to and researching and resolving customer inquiries related to dispute/fraud claims.
• Managing a large caseload by researching investigating and resolving disputed credit/debit card charges.
• Interacting with customers via correspondence and telephone to determine the source of the claim and correcting errors.
Customer claims are governed by Regulation E and/or Regulation Z requiring provisional credits fees interest and cardholder communications be completed within required timeframes. This position is multi-faceted and requires a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of customer service experience Preferred Skills/Experience
- Experience working in the financial services or banking industry
- Experience working in an office/clerical environment
- Call center experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable bank Federal Regulations Mastercard/Visa regulations and internal procedures
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems with minimal guidance
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proficient computer skills especially Microsoft Office applications
At least one year of customer experience , Required 1 Years
Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications, Required
Strong verbal and written communication skills , Desired
Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service , Desired
Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems with minimal guidance , Desired
Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills , Desired
Have a nice day.
Toll Free: 866.363.1132 Ext 8727
9777 North College Avenue, Indianapolis, IN, 46280
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.