BCforward is currently seeking multiple Customer Service Professionals positions in Elma, New York. Please review the job description and logistics of the opportunity and relay any interest you might have as well as the best time for you to discuss it in further detail.
Customer Service Professional (multiple openings)
Location: Elma, NY
Wage: $17/HR W2
11:30 AM-8:00 PM M-F
Accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests through seamless delivery of service and/or fulfillment requests by answering calls, chats or emails in a contact center environment. This is an inbound contact center role that requires sitting and taking calls for the entire shift, with structured breaks. Will handle routine account related transactions while delivering a great client experience. Works in a fast-paced environment that requires accuracy, use of logic skills while multi-tasking, toggling between multiple systems and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner. May be required to provide professional written responses using proper spelling and grammar. Requires knowledge of multiple Bank products. Involves referring customers to the appropriate line of business for products not supported, through a variety of communications channels. Must successfully navigate the organization to resolve customer requests. Ensures all actions are resolved in compliance with industry regulations and bank procedures, integrity levels of the departments system and financial controls. Will be required to meet and/or exceed minimum performance standards. Will be required to quickly read frequent updates and learning materials, often while on the call, and must be able to implement immediately into calls with accuracy. Minimum 1 year of contact center or equivalent customer service experience.
STRONG CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
· 1+ years of experience working with customers.
· 1+ years of experience handling difficult situations with customers.
· Intermediate proficiency (1-3 years of experience) in written (including grammar and spelling) and verbal communications
· Ability to engage with customers, begin a conversation, build rapport, and handle objections.
· Comfortable with ongoing change and learning new technology/processes.
· Ability to analyze and resolve customer inquiries.
· Ability to provide a positive customer experience through creative solutions.
· At least an intermediate ability in computer skills. Ability to navigate multiple computer systems while interacting with the customer.