Role: Customer Service/Data Entry
Location: Rochester, NY
Expected Duration: 5 Months
Shift Time: 8am-1pm; 9am-2pm
Animatics manufacturing facilities recently relocated from Springfield, PA to Murphy, NC.
Employees located in Murphy need training on Animatics product line and procedures. The time being spent to fully train the employees has caused a gap in customer service related job tasks.
· The following gaps currently exist: The data entry of sales/ marketing leads, Point of Sales Reports, maintaining various sales data bases, (CRM, HubSpot, and Backoffice).
· Response time to customer’s emails and other inquiries.
· Essential job functions: Data entry of sales/ marketing leads, Point of Sales Reports, maintaining various sales data bases, (Microsoft Dynamics CRM, HubSpot, and Backoffice).
· Maintaining and updating current data in CRM of Channel Partners and Back office.
· Maintaining HubSpot (A marketing data base).
· Assist with the shipment logistics of product catalogs and product demos.
· Responding to sales/ marketing leads from various email portals, capturing the company/ contact information and recording it in to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Daily collaboration via email and or phone with Channel Partners in N. America by passing on sales leads and following up on previous sales leads while capturing the information into the sales data base.
· Corresponding with key Channel Partner contacts, to review current sales contacts within their company are active and the contact information is still current.
· Updating various data bases with updated Channel Partner contacts information.
· Shipping product catalogs or equipment demos requests to Channel Partners using various carrier shipping websites.
· Calibration with Trade Compliance to ensure the export of product catalogs or demo equipment meet at US Trade Compliance guidelines.
· 2-5 years of experience in data entry/customer service
· Ability to life up to 35 pounds
· Looking for strong computer skills/data entry
High School diploma required, some college highly preferred.