Title : Customer Relationship Specialist
Location : Honolulu, HI 96813
Expected Duration : 12+ months (Contract to start with possibility of Full Time)
- Work to ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all aspects of the XPS program.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve device communication, service and supply issues.
- Ensure meter reads are reported for all devices and billing is submitted by required due date.
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve meter issues as needed such as device not communicating, invalid meter reads.
- Work as liaison between customer, sales, billing, Asset Coordinators, and service/Help Desk to ensure smooth operation of all facets of the XPS program.
- Understand and utilize contract documentation and participate in process for implementing new client contracts
- Facilitate remote meetings with clients regularly to gauge satisfaction and maintain accurate account information.
- Understand and follow all current processes and maintain awareness of process changes on XPS SharePoint site.
- Use multiple systems simultaneously to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Ability to work independently and develop individual time management system and workflows to complete regularly required tasks and special projects.
- Generate client-facing operational reports.
- Performs all tasks and duties consistent with best practices, high standards and diligent work habits.
- Must be able to problem-solve.
- Use of Xerox-specific web-based tools as it applies to the position.
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction utilizing conflict resolution skills, problem-solving skills, professional communication skills, expectation setting and similar skills.
- Communicate clearly, responding in an effective and timely manner and ensuring that internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Contribute significantly to the work environment by participating as an effective member of the team.
- Able to demonstrate competent professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to interact with various levels of customer and internal management personnel.
- Demonstrate ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and use of interpersonal skill behaviors including empathy, balancing client vs company needs, conflict resolution skills, problem-solving skills, professional communication skills, able to succeed in a changing environment, and expectation setting.
- Ability to demonstrate effective team participation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform problem analysis.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and take initiative as required.
- Demonstrate ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree required.
EXPERIENCE: Customer relationship management preferred.
EDUCATION VERIFICATION: Yes