Job Title: Customer Care Specialist
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46256
Expected Duration: 3 Years Contract
Shift Timings: TRAINING SCHEDULE: 8:30 AM - 5 PM (2ND SHIFT: 11:30 AM - 8 PM)
• Answer customer service inquiries and analyze/troubleshoots problems with non-functioning products and/or services or orders, pricing, invoicing, etc. May also provide specialized support in a customer contact area.
• Identifies problem areas and recommends corrective solutions. Maintain documentation according to established guidelines as may be required by specific job responsibilities.
• Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of the field of specialization. Significant on the- job training or formalized education in a specific area. Requires some evaluation, originality or ingenuity. Work is varied and may be somewhat difficult in nature but usually involves limited responsibility.
• Contributes independently or with a team towards a program or department goal or service. Interfaces with internal customers and departments.
• Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
• Associate’s Degree with at least 1-year previous customer service experience or greater than 3 years of previous customer service experience.
• Bachelor’s degree with previous customer service experience preferred.
• Schedule flexibility required. May be assigned a schedule that includes evenings.
• Proven ability to make quick and effective independent decisions. Strong organization and planning skills. Ability to handle multiple functions at one time.
• Efficient and effective oral and written communication skills. Intermediate computer skills including the ability to do some advanced functions within various software packages.
• Ability to develop expert product knowledge for areas of responsibility