Experience = 0-3 years
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the management of customer orders through the entire order fulfillment process.
The Customer Care Representative will ensure complete customer satisfaction through timely, thorough follow through, keeping the customer appraised of their account status.
The Customer Care Representative will function in a team environment while retaining the ability to empower themselves to perform their specific job functions and make decisions that are in the best interests of the customer and client.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Assisting in the resolution of outstanding credit issues, non-conformances and various supply chain related projects.
This position will interface with various functions within the business: Marketing, Sales and Logistics, at all levels of the organization.
This is an analytical role with heavy multitasking required.
As a Customer Care Representative, the incumbent will use SAP and MS Excel very heavily to manage multiple processing priorities pertaining to customer orders and financial information within Client processing software.
Candidates must be able to explain exactly how they used “order processing software” in their previous role(s).
1. What was the name of the order processing software?
2. What are some of the daily functions/steps typically managed other than running daily reports?
3. What kind of customer orders were being processed?
4. Was this a retail environment? (Hopefully, the answer is no)
5. What was the main purpose and goal of their department?
6. What information was being stored and processed the software tool (customer order software such as SAP or similar applications)?
7. Why was their role needed and how did it impact the business?
8. What are the specific areas of expertise that the candidate has within MS Excel?
a. Pivot Tables?