BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Client Success Representative.
Title: Client Success Representative
Client Location: Austin, TX/ Work will be Remote.
Expected Contract Duration: 3 months
* Remote work. Location does not matter but they need to be able to cover our normal 8-5 PM Central time.
As a Client Success Representative, you are the centerpiece of our client relations. You work as the first string for incoming client issues and act as the client’s advocate for any ongoing changes to our software’s code. The Client Success Representative position is a versatile position where you have the opportunity to accept responsibilities and assist in determining the path you will take. In addition to responsibilities that you take upon yourself, you are also expected to maintain continual contact with deployed clients to ensure lasting satisfaction and a strong on-going relationship.
You, the Client Success Representative, work with a technical team dedicated to the development, support, and troubleshooting of deployed instances of Maven. The ability to firefight issues at multiple levels along with internal and external communication skills are needed.
Job performance will be measured by continual client satisfaction and the competition of projects related to client relations. This position reports to the Client Success Manager.
The Client Success Representative works closely with the development/support programmers, and the project team to ensure on-going client satisfaction and deliver custom code changes. The Client Success Representative primary responsibilities include:
• Daily client interface
• Work with clients to resolve technical issues that arise in their deployments
• Meet with each client via phone/web on a periodic basis in order to obtain context on current issues and obtain general updates on deployment/project status
• Manage client expectations
• Triage issues to identify necessary level of support within client-specific SLAs
• Work with clients and the Maven technical support team to discover, document, and support the deployment of custom code changes
• Act as a liaison between clients and Maven technical support team
• Effective utilization of the JIRA issue tracking system used to communicate both internally and externally on all support issues
• Follow Conduent policy on entering time spent on project related support issues as well as client specific T&M tasks.
• Convey client requirements to technical team
• Facilitate business process improvements for clients
• Be a leader in the company
• Complete others tasks as assigned
• Travel to client sites when required
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service, problem analysis and developing innovative solutions
• Minimum of 1 year experience troubleshooting software issues to identify root cause; technical background a plus
• Ability to work alternative hours to support clients in international time zones
• Ability to deliver outstanding customer service, including excellent listening and empathy skills
• Knowledge of enterprise software required; knowledge of public health industry a plus
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to remain calm, composed, and articulate when dealing with tough client situations
• Interest and ability to grasp and apply technical concepts
• Self-motivated to learn in a fast-paced environment
Please share me the updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers’ specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.