BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated professional for a Claims Processor Position in Lexington, KY!
Job Title: Data Entry/Claims Processor
Work Location: Lexington, KY 40511
Work Hours 8am - 4:30 pm M-F
- Ability to demonstrate Computer Skills Basic knowledge of PC (keyboard functions, mouse, etc.)
- Employees will identify forms and enter the data listed on forms. Data includes information like Name, Address, SSN, DOB, as well as a detailed health questionnaire.
- This position will be processing, a mix of FSA, HRA and HSA claims.
- Responsible for validating the data that has been submitted.
- Reviewing the substantiation, with the knowledge that is received during training, select data elements are then entered into the system.
- Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attendance record
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Knowledge of general office equipment (fax, copier, etc.)
- Ability to type 5,000 Key Stokes or higher
- If offered the role, this position will require employment screens, and employment screens typically include a background check and drug screen.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 99486 when responding to this ad.