BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced REMOTE - Customer Service Representative in Chandler, AZ 85224.
Role: Customer Service Representative
Location: Chandler, AZ
Expected Duration: 12+ Months
Must be available for 6 weeks of training scheduled Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Must be flexible to work various shifts; including Saturdays and Sundays. 40 hours per week. Shifts can be scheduled between the hours of 7:00 AM - 2:30 AM (midnight), Monday – Sunday
Customer Service Assessment – Minimum 80%
As a Wealth Management Client Services Representatives you will work in an inbound contact center taking approximately 40-60 calls daily, providing exceptional service to our Merrill Wealth Management clients regarding their banking and brokerage accounts, credit and debit cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking.
What you’ll do:
• Effectively educate, promote and guide clients through our online and mobile self-service capabilities at every opportunity.
• Provide clients with clear, complete and accurate responses to their questions and inquiries at point of call
• Manage risk by accurately authenticating clients, fully adhering to policy / procedures and proactively identifying and escalating potential risks
• Error-free and timely processing of client requests (i.e. cred card payments, transfers within accounts, setting up online banking access, credit or debit card activation, etc.)
• Navigate through multiple applications and tools to understand policy / procedures, gain clarity on various products / services and research and resolve issues with client accounts
• Display passion, commitment and deliver an experience that improves our customers’ financial lives
• Must demonstrate the ability to effectively promote and verbally navigate clients through online and mobile self-service options
• Experience verbally delivering complex information clearly, concisely and understandable to the client, while quickly establishing rapport and exuding positivity and confidence
• Must possess the skills to navigate between multiple screens, keep the client fully engaged and manage call time, while quickly and accurately typing relevant notes and processing information in the system
• Experience effectively deescalating customer concerns and handling objections
• Must have experience with gathering, absorbing and using facts / information to make effective decisions and develop sustainable solutions to problems / issues
• Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, adapt and become highly efficient on new and / or changing systems, applications, policies and procedures
• Proven experience fully adhering to process, policies, procedures, laws and regulatory requirements during all interactions, while working in a fast paced production environment
• Understanding of terminology for banking and brokerage accounts, cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking
• Inbound call center experience.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solution’s organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers’ specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Why Work Here?About BCforward: BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs inta full-service personnel solution’s organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward alsoperates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward tdeliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering tour customers’ specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities tdeliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us taddress your most challenging needs. www.BCforward.com
What makes BCforward different is our people and how we do business. We pride ourselves on locating and hiring the best resources in USA.