Title : Call Center Representative
Location : Anchorage AK 99508
Expected Duration : 03+ months (Contract to start with possibility of Full Time)
- Ascertains the nature of the transaction/call and assesses whether it can be handled in place, needs to be transferred, or further follow-up is required, in order to provide client with appropriate resolution.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to past transactions/case notes, analyzing case by case as needed.
- Executes routine inbound and outbound call center activities concerning the business products/services, using alternatives as per standard scripts and established guidelines and under supervision, in order to meet SLAs.
- Provides customer with appropriate customized information requested.
- Derives all necessary information from customer to update database.
- Escalates issues to senior levels as needed, based on reports on complaints or concerns, explaining company policies to customers.