BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced CSR/Customer Service/Customer Care/Call Center/Customer Support at Boise, ID
· Provide professional solutions to hp end-users, dealers and service providers originating from unresolved escalated case issues received via telephone and written correspondence.
· Provide an escalation link for hp field employees, executives and channel regarding customer satisfaction issues including availability, price dissatisfaction, product safety issues, complaints with hp and/or its representatives, and complaints regarding an authorized dealer or channel.
· Entry: Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope.
· Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience.
· Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
· Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
· Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts.
· Typically, a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and/or 1-2 years related experience or Master’s degree.
Location: Boise, ID 83714
Expected Duration: 2 Years contract with strong possibility of extension
Wage: Hourly, W2
Who to Contact: Nick Johnson
BCforward is currently the largest consulting and minority owned services and staffing firm in Indiana. Headquartered in Indianapolis, BCforward has resources in 47 states and Puerto Rico as well as a global presence in India and Canada. The company provides consulting, outsourcing and staff augmentation services in systems administration, project management, software development, and strategic IT planning. BCforward assures clients on‐time delivery of on‐budget solutions to their IT‐centric outsourcing, staff augmentation and systems solutions needs. Formerly Bucher + Christian Consulting, the company was founded by Justin Christian in 1998. For more information, visit www.bcforward.com.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.