BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Business Analyst at Remote Role.!!
Position Title : Business Analyst
Expected Contract length : 06+ Months with possibility of extension or Permanent (depends on your client needs and your performance in the contract)
Location : Remote Role
Top three main skills - TMSIS Reporting, with MMIS, and Requirement and Impact Analysis
- Research, analyze, validate, document business requirements
- Utilizes subject matter expertise to jointly drive to an effective business design
- Leverage subject matter expertise to provide high level estimates and time frames for future project work
- Documents detailed, comprehensive business requirements that can be used by the technical team when building technical designs
- Works with other BAs to ensure that business design is cohesive across all functional areas impacted
- Ensures that all relevant business documentation is updated in a timely and accurate manner
- Develops comprehensive test cases to ensure that detailed requirements are thoroughly tested across the entire spectrum of project changes, to include regression testing, negative testing, boundary testing, etc.
- Works with testing team to ensure application is tested.
- Appropriately utilizes account tool sets in a comprehensive and timely manner (ALM, SharePoint, etc.)
- Effectively demonstrates and promotes a strong work ethic
- Effectively fosters both individual and team success
- Effectively communicates issues/barriers to PM
- Effectively communicates with other business analysts of the project team to understand areas of integration
- Actively communicates with the technical team to ensure that business requirements a fully understood within the context of business drivers
- Articulates ideas for process improvement
- Overall understanding of MMIS system
- Knowledge and Experience of T-MSIS Federal Reporting
- Requirement and Impact Analysis
- Parallel testing experience
- Proficient in SQL
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 110985 when responding to this ad.