Role: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Location: Las Vegas, NV 89144
Expected Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Training Hours: 6 weeks; Monday – Friday, 08:00 AM – 04:30 PM
- Tuesday – Friday ; 11:30 AM – 08:00 PM, Saturday ; 08:30 AM – 05:00 PM,
- Tuesday – Saturday ; 04:55 AM – 01:25 PM
- Monday – Thursday ; 11:30 AM – 08:00 PM, Sunday ; 08:30 AM – 05:00 PM
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday : 04:55 AM – 03:25 PM ; off Wed/Thu/Sun
- The candidates provide customer solutions by providing seamless delivery of service, and/or fulfillment requests by answering calls, text messages or emails in a contact center environment.
- Requires knowledge of multiple products and ability to deepen or retain relationships through service.
- Performs routine account-related transactions. Involves referring customers to the appropriate line of business for products not supported.
- Will be required to think through and solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests that include gathering additional information, setting expectations and working with other support organizations to fulfill the request.
- Will handle escalated issues by successfully navigating the organization to resolve customer requests.
- Routes, maintains and tracks outstanding servicing requests and provides thorough follow up.
- Accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests.
- Typically requires 1-2 years of experience.
- Outlook, the ability to navigate multiple systems to service callers, Skype & Web based systems.
Assessment Required: Bilingual Customer Service/Call Center Listening Skills assessment. Score MUST be 90% or higher.
Thank you for your time and consideration. If you are not interested, but you know someone who may be more of a fit for this position, feel free to pass along my information.