BCforward is seeking a highly motivated and experienced BILINGUAL CSR/Customer Service /Call Center Representative
Healthcare Customer Care Specialist - Bilingual Preferred with the following languages:
· Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Farsi, Tagalog, and Armenian.
· For call center bilingual agents, we are only looking for customer service representative/call center experience (1 - 3 years).
· Client Need call center agents who have experience in a call center setting to answer telephone calls for the Medi-Cal Program for the Beneficiary Community.
· Customer service representative/call center experience (1 - 3 years) preferred.
· One year or more experience in customer service/call center environment
· Ability to type 40 wpm
· Articulate, customer focused and possess proper telephone etiquette Demonstrated computer proficiency and the ability to maneuver and navigate between computer screens and programs.
· Bilingual (specific language requirements will be reflected in each individual job posting)
· Strong telephone skills including inbound and outbound calls.
· The Telephone Service Center (TSC) is the primary point of contact for providers and beneficiaries.
· The TSC Provider Information and Assistance Agent are responsible for receiving and responding to providers and billing agents’ inquiries and requests for information.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Participates in Conduent-required employee training.
• Participates in Legacy system training.
• Assists with updating of Procedure Manuals, as required.
• Assists in Operational Readiness Testing, as required.
• High school diploma, or equivalent required
Location: West Sacramento, CA 95605
Expected Duration: 3 Months contract with strong possibility of extension
Wage: Hourly, W2
Who to Contact: Nick Johnson
BCforward is currently the largest consulting and minority owned services and staffing firm in Indiana. Headquartered in Indianapolis, BCforward has resources in 47 states and Puerto Rico as well as a global presence in India and Canada. The company provides consulting, outsourcing and staff augmentation services in systems administration, project management, software development, and strategic IT planning. BCforward assures clients on‐time delivery of on‐budget solutions to their IT‐centric outsourcing, staff augmentation and systems solutions needs. Formerly Bucher + Christian Consulting, the company was founded by Justin Christian in 1998. For more information, visit www.bcforward.com.