Administrative Executive Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Administrative Specialist for an opportunity in Boston, MA
Job Title: Administrative Specialist
Location: Boston, MA
Expected Duration: 5 Months Contract
· Provide support to the Operations team with event coordination, agency administration, and Council support;
· Provide administrative onboarding to new staff with on-the-job training of new employees concerning office procedures and use of office equipment;
· Coordinate internal Operations Newsletter and assist in planning staff events;
· Support external meetings by providing general event assistance; may involve travel to locations in Metro Boston;
· Provide administrative and scheduling support to the Executive Director and Deputy Executive Directors as needed;
· Manage meeting calendars for Council meetings and internal staff meetings;
· Attend, record and post minutes for Council and Committee meetings; assist in meeting preparation, materials production, and distribution for meetings;
· Greet MAPC visitors in the 6th floor reception area, assist with mail distribution, telephone inquiries, and office management;
· Manage and maintain CRM database of contacts; prepare large mailings using various databases;
· Support digital workflow for processing contracts;
· Assist Operations Manager with intra-office moves;
· Assist Operations Coordinator as needed; and
· Other duties as assigned.
· Candidates for this position should have an Associate’s degree; or three years minimum of professional office experience in administration/ operations. A comparable combination of experience and education may be considered.
· Successful candidates for this position will demonstrate all or most of the following:
· Familiarity with CRM and Microsoft Outlook contacts helpful and strongly desired;
· Demonstrated efficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,);
· Excellent service skills interacting with the public; strong oral and written communication skills;
· Familiarity and ability to use Zoom and Youtube video conferencing;
· Experience with calendar management, project meeting and event planning and execution.
· Knowledge of databases and customer relationship management (CRM) tools;
· Content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Drupal or similar preferred;
· Experience formatting documents such as flyers, labels and reports helpful; ability to work in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) a bonus;
· DocuSign or other online document management software.
BusinessView all jobs at BCforward
Get fresh Administrative Support Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!