- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BCforward is currently seeking for a highly motivated Administrative Assistant at San Francisco, CA 94105
Role: Administrative Assistant
Expected Duration: 4+ Months
Location: San Francisco, CA 94105
- The person selected will need to be energetic and very flexible with their schedule given it can change with little notice and multiple times per day.
- This person will need to have great organization skills and great at customer service
- This person will need to be comfortable with navigating downtown, and must also posses basic technical skills (own and be able to use a smart phone).
- This person must be a real team player.
- Someone who wants to be supportive of the team and wants to succeed as a team.
- The Workplace Ambassador will report to the Supervisor Workplace Services.
- The Workplace Ambassador, Front Desk is a constant resource for our employees and makes the first direct impression on Client customers.
- This position requires a high level of customer service.
- Help make Client a great place to work!
- Work with and get direction from Supervisor Workplace Services to maintain and provide excellent customer service and support to the office
- Assist internal customers (employees) with all REWS related items
- Greet and direct guest in a timely and professional manner, assign temporary badges as required
- Complete a daily check of temporary access cards.
- Ensure all cards are accounted for and returned daily; Maintain an electronic list of access cards assigned to staff, providing lost or damaged access card numbers to the security team for cancellation
- Respond to and follow up on all incoming emails and instant messages in a timely and efficient manner
- Sign for and receive FedEx/UPS/Courier packages; notify the mail team
- Assist with overall maintenance of the organization, communicate any and all maintenance issues with building management in a timely and efficient manner
- All Workplace Ambassadors will be provided appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Social distancing standards will be maintained throughout the lobby.
- Proper sanitation standards will be enacted throughout the day in each building.
- Daily health checks will be required for all employees and contractors before entering our buildings.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, customer service experience preferred
- Proficient at using the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- Must be willing/able to learn and use our internal Client software application
- Ability to take direction and follow oral and written instructions.
- Good writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Submit timesheet for approval every Friday
- Social distancing standards will be practiced throughout the building and proper personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided daily.
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centres across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers’ specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at BCforward