Title: Administrative Assistant
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Location: Summit, NJ 07901
"The Roles and Responsibilities of the Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:
This role is primarily contract processing in Oracle and execution of contracts and POs.
• Assures project coordination and communication with team in the deployment and execution process of department initiatives
• Maintain department lists, charts and sub teams lists deliverables ongoing
• Lead adhoc projects as requested
• Trouble shoot applications and company issues for department
• Provide back-up administrative support to team
• Prepare, submit and audit expense reports plus tracking
• Manage calendars, scheduling and coordinating of meetings
• Prepare travel arrangements and logistics for conferences/meetings
Primarily must have superior experience in Oracle for contract processing and coordination.
• 3-5 years experience supporting various levels.
• Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook , Visio and Project.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills a must!
• Demonstrated ability to work well with others within and across functions/teams
• Work independently and with very minimum supervision and direction
• Capable of managing meetings within a multicultural environment
• Ability to adapt behavior to situation
• Be adaptable to changing needs constantly
• Team oriented
• Able to demonstrate tenacious follow-up
• Good analytical and planning skills
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.