1. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
2. Bookkeeping and/or experience in preparing financial statements with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or related experience preferred.
3. Minimum of one year of experience in a business/professional setting preferred. However, Junior or Senior students pursuing a Bachelor of Accounting, Finance or other business related degree are welcome to apply.
4. Proven ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently in order to meet deadlines and satisfy the needs of the client and service team managers
5. Organized and able to multi-task with ability to effectively re-prioritize tasks as needed and manage several projects simultaneously
6. Demonstrated responsiveness to key priorities
7. Effective communicator, both verbally and written
8. Demonstrated ability to identify areas requiring increased productivity and improve methods and approaches with managers guidance
9. Aware of own strengths and weaknesses, building on the former and addressing the latter, with manager guidance
10. Contribute to a collaborative, innovative and forward-thinking office
11. Business dress and professional approach required.