Administrative Assistant - Hybrid position
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Administrative Assistant in Phoenix, AZ 85007.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Phoenix, AZ 85007
Expected Duration: 6+ months contract with possibility of extension
Shift: Monday – Friday – 8 am to 5 pm
Position is 50% remote and 50% on site
• Composing letters and memos; preparing presentations; developing spreadsheets; maintaining and entering information into data repositories in a timely and accurate manner; maintaining and utilizing a tracking system for project management; ensuring timely submission of internal and external assignments/work products.
• Functions as an office manager to ensure compliance with DES and DDD policies and procedures, promotes a professional and customer service environment, maintain office support coverage, and maintain office equipment and supplies, enters in PO.
• Independently coordinates, facilitates, and attends various meetings, creates meeting agendas and other materials, taking, transcribing, and distributing minutes and follows up on action items. Maintains calendar for manager, sets up meetings as requested.
• Completes special projects as assigned by the manager with minimal supervision and usually with short turnaround times.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs):
• Knowledge of principles and practices of administration and time management
• Knowledge of appropriate use of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and formatting various documents
• Knowledge of methods for tracking complex work with critical timelines
• Knowledge of basic program rules, regulations, and operations procedures
• Skills in oral and written communication
• Skills in planning, organization, and time management
• Skills in using computer software programs, e.g., Microsoft Office and Google Suite Products
• Skills in editing and manipulating documents, spreadsheets, and decks
• Ability to use independent judgement and work independently
• Ability to think through problem situations and manage difficult phone calls
• Ability to compose various documents with minimal supervision
• Ability to multitask and complete work within required timelines.
• Ability to sit and work on the computer for a sustained period, of time
• Ability to take and produce meeting notes
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to learn LAN applications such as FOCUS.
• Ability to always maintain confidentiality and professionalism and through all work.
• Ability to learn the supply ordering system and office procedures related to the Division
BusinessView all jobs at BCforward
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?