Role: Accounts Payable Analyst
Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Analyze supplier payment issues. Provide timely research and resolution.
- Perform root cause analysis on payment issues to solve long term process gaps.
- Liaison with corporate and divisional counterparts on all AP matters.
- Coordinate all audit requests
- Provide analytical support on key metrics to drive process improvement
- Perform independent self audits on the accuracy and thoroughness of AP processes
- Support the AP month close process including accruals
- Assists manager and supervisor with research of issues and provides resolution of issues.
- Advises management on process improvements and drives technology driven improvements.
- Works with management on special projects and analysis as needed.
- Lead an organization with methods and actions that are ethical and in full compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Company policies.
- Identify compliance risks and take actions necessary to eliminate or minimize risks.
- Champion, within the organization, a commitment to honesty, integrity, and responsible corporate behavior.
- Create a compliance culture within the organization and foster an environment where employees feel comfortable reporting potential violations or misconduct
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- BS Degree in Accounting or related fields
· Oracle T&E or Concur experience highly preferred
· Strong analytical skills
· Proficient in Excel
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal
· Great follow-up and organizational skills