Job Title: Accounts Receivable
Duration: 07 Months Contract
Location: Indianapolis, IN - 46204
- Directly responsible for ensuring that the accounts receivable portfolio turns into cash thereby positively impacting Salesforce.com cash flow through their direct customer collection efforts.
- Healthy cash flow is looked upon by the investment community as both an efficiency and finance measure which translates into a component of our stock price.
- Healthy cash flow funds operating expenses as well as investments in research and development to enable us to grow. 1-2 years’ experience.
- Initiates collection calls on assigned account base in accordance with Invoice Life Cycle Guidelines by exercising good business judgment and due diligence in evaluating account solvency and ability/willingness to pay;
- Facilitate customer payment by providing necessary documentation to customer;
- Resolves customer billing disputes working with other Sales Operations personnel and Sales.;
- Escalates problem collection accounts to Credit and Sales management;
- Works with credit analyst on financial distress accounts;
- Negotiates payment plans for financial distress accounts;
- Recommends accounts for suspension after proper collection activity ;
- Participates on process improvement projects as assigned;
- Provides reports on assigned portfolio as requested to credit management ;
- Ensures compliance with all company policies;
- Provides training as requested. SKILLS:
- Collections experience in a high growth environment;
- Good customer relationship skills to manage a variety of customer iterations ;
- Demonstrated initiative;
- Ability to work independently;
- Demonstrated participation in process improvement initiatives and/or project management experience;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines;
- Thrives in a team environment;
Able to use Microsoft suite of tools effectively
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers’ needs into a full-service personnel solutions organization. BCforward’s headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and also operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCforward’s team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average.