Prime Policy Group, Washingtons preeminent government relations and public affairs firm, is searching for a Public Affairs professional to be an integral member of our finance team. This position supports the Finance Director in all financial and operational functions for the DC Office. This highly visible role reports directly to the Finance Director and will provide the chosen candidate with an opportunity to interact with all levels of staff and clients. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, driven and versatile with a desire to learn. We offer competitive pay (commensurate with experience) and full benefits, including health insurance, 401(k) and paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
- Prepare draft and final monthly client invoices.
- Assist with auditing/scanning/filing weekly expense reports.
- Assist with completing project code, new vendor and PO Request Forms.
- Prepare monthly analysis and reconciliations on several general ledger accounts.
- Assist with the Companys reporting process to parent company via Cartesis.
- Assist in the month-end, quarter-end and year-end close process and reporting including P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Prepare monthly Intercompany reconciliations and follow up on any variances as needed.
- Assist with the Companys quarterly reporting including CSR reports, Letter of Representation and Balance Sheet Reviews.
- Maintain compliance with Company Policy and Procedures and with Sarbanes Oxley Act requirements and liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Special Projects as required.
About Prime Policy Group
Prime Policy Group is Washingtons preeminent government relations and public affairs firm. Primes bipartisan team of professionals offer decades of collective experience in government relations, advocacy, and strategic counsel. We are known for solving problems, building brands, and managing perceptions through powerful relationships, policy expertise, and strategic capabilities. You will find a collegial and collaborative environment at Prime Policy Group. Prime Policy Group is a WPP Group company and an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet. For more information, visit prime-policy.com.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-starting with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to complete multiple projects on time.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent PC skills including advanced proficiency in Excel (required) and Word.
- Experience with Maconomy and/or Cartesis a plus.
- Individual who enjoys learning advanced PC skills and new software applications.