BCS365 Stamford, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The PR/Marketing Specialist will be responsible for building, promoting, and maintaining a positive public image of our organization. The day-to-day activities will include, creating media, writing press release, liaising with local press and coordinating messages going out in website, social media, print, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with the BCS365 Marketing team and Management team to help craft a PR Strategy that helps convey the message the company wants to convey to its various audiences
- Plan how to best use traditional and digital media to promote the company and keep clients, and prospects informed
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance BCS365’s brand identity; broaden awareness of its values and priorities; and increase the visibility of its readership.
- Develop and maintain a database of media contacts.
- Track media campaigns and use performance metrics to monitor success of the PR activities
- Create marketing/public relations strategy that will allow BCS365 to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including the media and targeted industries.
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization and can quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language.
- Work with both Sales and Marketing team members to recognize internal and external communications opportunities, solutions and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them.
- Develop BCS365 communications including annual marketing reports, marketing collateral materials, and manage relationships with associated suppliers and clients.
- Work with Marketing team members to maximize the impact of electronic communications in relation to marketing and new media.
- Exercise judgment to prioritize media opportunities, and prepare talking points, speeches, presentations, and other supporting material as needed.
- Help plan and attend speaking engagements and represent BCS365 at events, including public speaking on behalf of the organization.
- Plan and carry out PR campaigns and strategies.
- Writing and editing press releases, internal company-wide communications, leaflets, brochures, speeches, newsletters, websites, and social media content.
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials where appropriate to support the role of PR in collaboration with the in-house digital marketing designer.
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day activities of the communications function including budgeting, planning, and working with the team.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
Competencies, Skills, and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or relevant field
- 4+ years professional experience in PR/Marketing and Communications
- Prior MSP experience is preferred.
- Well versed in the use of Microsoft Suite of Business Tools
- Well versed in the use of Audio and Video creation software
- Excellent communicator, with experience of public speaking and good interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and approach/methods through multimedia including the Web.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Takes initiative and actively seeks to forge new client relationships.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Excellent time management skills; highly organized, proactive and deadline driven.
- Adaptive personality: can shift priorities to meet changing business needs.
- Strong writing and presentation skills; produces quality work
- Works well both independently and in a team
- Personally, identifies with our company mission and brand.
- Must have Vision, Communications Strategy and Leadership.
BCS365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Please Note: BCS365 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
BCS365Why Work Here?
Fast growing Managed Service Provider, where employee suggestions and ideas are highly encouraged!
BCS CallProcesssing DBA BCS365 is a Cisco Premier Partner and EMC Partner headquartered in eastern Massachusetts. Our proven expertise enables us to bring together complex enterprise technologies and systems for mid-market clients. The Help Desk / NOC supports our clients' technology investments while our project team delivers tailored solutions that improve performance and maximize business results for manufacturers, A & E, Legal and healthcare related organizations. For more info about BCS365 visit our website at www.bcs365.com